sometimes, you just want someone to ask you questions so that you can answer them. you don't want to come up with clever things to say or thought-provoking commentary. today's that kind of day.
- Are you a morning or night person?
- Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods?
Depends on the mood, of course. Overall? Salty.
- Have any bad habits?
Yes - I'm a chronic nail biter. It's something I struggle with every day. If you don't see my hands and/or nails in Instagram shots over at @Inspiralized, it's because I've been biting.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Realistically? California. Dreaming? South of France.
- What is the last thing you bought?
A Macbook Pro at the Apple store in the Meatpacking District in NYC. Today!
- Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid:
Sledding with my brother and sister and then coming in and having hot chocolate (that my mother made) and decorating cookies.
- Have any hidden talents?
I am an extremely talented speed walker. My husband's business partner is 6'4" and can't beat me.
- If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
- What's your go-to drink at a bar?
Grey Goose with a splash of grapefruit juice. Or, a glass of Sauvignon Blanc. Or, a margarita. I'm thirsty!
- When was the last time you cried?
During the wedding planning process, in May 2015. We were coming home from a dinner at our wedding venue and I asked Lu, "Do you wish we got a DJ instead of a band?" and he gave me some passive aggressive answer and something clicked and I cried for hours. I cry once every couple of years and when I do, it's pretty major.
- What's your favorite junk food?
Chocolate Teddy Grahams!
- What's your favorite song?
The Plan ft. Juicy J by Wiz Khalifa
- What's your favorite inspirational life quote?
There's a solution to every problem.
- What are you afraid of?
Not being successful with Inspiralized. Plateauing. Oh, and Great White sharks.
- What's one thing you'll never eat or drink?